July 2016 Yard Of The Month
Congratulations! July Yard Of The Month goes to SHAWN & ERICA AFELD 5306 PINE ROCKLANDS AVE.
.. see more...
- Published on Monday, 21 January 2013 14:58
Fishhawk Trails is a community built to appreciate the natural beauty of Florida. Live Oaks hold Spanish Moss in their branches and add southern charm to the community. Most homes are built on half an acre or more of land with large house setbacks and wide streets to give a light and airy feel to the neighborhood.
- Located 35 minutes from downtown Tampa, 45 minutes from Tampa Airport and a little over an hour from the beautiful beaches of the west coast of Florida.
- 24 hour guarded access to a 400 plus home community
- Over 4 miles of paved nature trails follow the fenced perimeter of the community. There are 6 miles of trails for our fitness minded residents.
- Baseball Fields, Soccer Fields, Lighted Tennis Courts and a Roller Hockey Arena are centrally located on 15 acres of playground.
- A beautiful Gazebo overlooks one of the many beautiful ponds.
- Deer, Fox, Rabbits, Wild Boar, Possum, Coyote, Bald Eagles, Osprey, but no Bears!
- 2 Kids Parks