November 4, 2019
November 20, 2019
Phase II, milling and paving (the remainder of the community) is scheduled to begin 4 NOVEMBER 2019 and it is estimated the project will be completed by 20 NOVEMBER 2019 barring any rain delays.
Rose Paving LLC will begin prepping the road and will be removing the current asphalt (Milling) beginning 4 November 2019. Please plan to utilize the road as little as possible during the project period. Access to impacted street areas will be closed to commercial and service-related traffic. Large equipment will be in use to remove the asphalt. (You will be permitted to drive on the milled surfaces only.)
Phase II of the Fish Hawk Trails road paving project is the largest and final of the two projects this year. Regrettably, there will be some inconvenience for some of our residents. Residents that anticipate moving out or moving in, or have planned renovations during this period should schedule pick-up or delivery of household goods, and or maintenance outside the project window mentioned above.
What we need from you on the day of your impacted location:
- Be prepared for no driveway access on designated streets for a 12-hour period; 7 am to 7 pm
- No deliveries on paving days including UPS and FedEx
- No landscape or other routine maintenance services
- Turn off your front yard irrigation
- Please do not park on the street in the area being repaved as vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense
- If you anticipate moving in or moving out or have planned renovations during this period please schedule/reschedule pick-up and or delivery of household goods, and or maintenance outside the project window. as heavy trucks will not be permitted on the roads during this period. Vehicles and light trucks will not be permitted to park on the streets during this period.
Commercial and vendor vehicles requiring access to the project area will be prohibited. Additionally, no vehicles will be permitted to park on the streets during this period – except in designated areas. Rose Paving will have a shuttle service available for those who need it.