Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
The ACC is looking for two volunteer members to join the committee. The purposes of the committee are to adopt, promulgate, amend, revoke, and review ACC submission requests subject to the Declaration and Association Documents for the purposes of governing the form and content of plans and specifications; governing the procedure for submission of plans and specifications; establishing guidelines for the approval or disapproval of design features, architectural styles, exterior colors and materials, details of construction, location and size of any structure, and all other matters that require approval by the ACC pursuant to the Declaration of Covenants.
The goal of the Architectural Control Committee
Each residence in Fish Hawk Trails will reflect the essence of upscale and natural living surroundings for which the community was conceived and developed.
- Attend monthly ACC Meetings.
- Assist with objectives and timely review of submissions for external modifications by residents.
- Base approval/disapproval decisions about submissions on compliance with governing documents, not personal preference.
- Make recommendations and assist with updates to FHT Rules and Regulations in order to clarify or make more objective.
- Assist ACC Chairperson with special projects as needed.
- Inform ACC Chairperson in a timely manner if unable to uphold ACC commitments.
- Friendly, flexible, and able to work independently and with a team.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with the HOA governing documents.
Supervisor: ACC Chairperson
Contact: Sandy Shand at firstname.lastname@example.org