- Map Color – White (Mission Oak Drive) and unfinished portion of Kingbird Manor Drive
- DO park on the outbound side of the road leaving the inbound side free for Emergency and First Responders, School Buses, and Paving Service Vehicles. Noncompliance will result in the vehicle being removed at the owner’s expense.
- Turn sprinklers off — sprinklers running after 6:00 AM are in violation of county code.
- On-street parking (outbound side only) is authorized on non-impacted streets and at the Fish Hawk Trails Club House.
- Roads that feed into the project area will be closed or will have minimal access. Minimize your stress – plan early and pre-position your vehicle on the outbound side of the street early.
- Staging of equipment begins at 7:00 with a plan start of 8:00
- The reopening of roads are scheduled for 7:00 PM but may open sooner depending on road’s core temperature
Please respect your fellow neighbor’s lawns. Driving and parking on the lawn parkway is prohibited.