We are committed to keeping your personal information private. We will not sell, distribute, or share any personal information that you provide or may provide by virtue of using this website. Any personal information we possess will be used for the sole purpose of administering the relationship between you and the Association.
When browsing the Association’s publicly accessible website, you do so anonymously. The Association collects personally identifiable information from you only if you choose to provide this information to the Association. In some instances, the Association may collect non-personal (e.g., aggregate or demographic) data through cookies. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the Association’s “.com” website, as is further described below under “Cookies and Tracking Technology”.
Should you decide to provide information while on the website, the types of personal information we may collect about you through website include contact and identifying information (e.g., name, address, e-mail address, phone and fax numbers, employer(s), job title) in connection with your expression of interest in receiving information about, or your registering for, products or services; or any other personal information that you may voluntarily provide to us in an online form or through an e-mail.
Access to certain Association web pages and online services by the Association’s homeowners and residents, including their family members, which are not available to the general public requires a login code and password provided by the Association. The use of those web pages and the information downloadable to and from those pages are governed by the governing documents between the Association and its homeowners. On these web pages, the Association collects only information that the user voluntarily shares with the Association.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
When your personal information is collected on the Association’s publicly accessible website, the Association may inform you at the point of collection of the purpose for the collection. The Association may also use your personal information in the way we specify when it is collected. For example, the Association may use personal information submitted to set up and maintain your member account. The Association may also use the personal information you provide to answer your questions and inquiries and to provide newsletters and other information (if any) that you have requested.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
The Association may disclose personal information as necessary or appropriate in connection with any of the purposes for which we use personal information as described above in “How We Use Your Personal Information”.
- Cookies and Tracking Technology
The Association’s website may use the standard technology called a “cookie” to collect information about how you use the website.
A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your hard drive and used for record-keeping purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as the URL you came from, your computer’s IP address (i.e., the Internet address of your computer) and domain type (e.g., .com or .org, etc.), your browser type, the country, state and telephone area code where your server is located, the pages of our site that were viewed during a visit, and any search terms that you entered on our site. This information is used for internal purposes only, and we do not link your URL or IP address to any personal information unless you have logged into our website with a Fish Hawk Trails Homeowners’ Association, Inc. member’s account login and password.
The Association is committed to protecting the personal information that the Association receives from its members and residents. While we cannot guarantee the security of that information, we utilize a combination of online and offline security technologies, procedures and organizational measures to help safeguard information against loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The means and methods of that security are not disclosed in order to enhance security, and those means and methods of security may be amended from time to time at the discretion of the Association’s Board and its managing agents.
- Your Ability to Review or Modify Personal Information, or Unsubscribe
The Association strives to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information. If you have provided your personal information (such as zip code, phone number, e-mail address or postal address) to the Association while browsing the Association’s publicly accessible web site, and if you wish to update such personal information (if any) that you have provided, please log in and update your profile or e-mail us at email@example.com.
In addition, if you wish to unsubscribe from any of our newsletters or other communications for which you have registered, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and or email@example.com. If you are a member of the Association or a resident of Fish Hawk Trails with a registered account, you may review (and update) your account information by logging into your account.
- Children under Age 18
The Association does not request information from children under the age of 18, and this website is not directed to children under the age of 18. The Association does not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 18.
- Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability for All Claims
Certain information in this website connects to other people, companies, and websites maintained by third parties over whom the Association has no control. The Association makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in our or any linked websites. In no event will the Association, including its officers, directors, committee members, homeowners, residents, vendors, managing agents, legal representatives or any of their employees be liable to you or anyone else for your use of this website or for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information in this website. This waiver of liability includes, but is not limited to all claims for damages of any kind under any legal theory of liability, and it applies to all claims for consequential, special or similar damages, even if you are not advised of the possibility of such damages herein or otherwise. Always exercise proper care by consulting with appropriate professionals who may protect your personal interests. The contents of this website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision of any kind.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change by the Association without notice.
- Neither the Association nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and the Association expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your exclusive responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the Association. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, content, appearance and graphics of the website. Reproduction of any of the foregoing without the express written consent of the Association is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator and the Association, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and may be a criminal offense. The Association intends to hold all persons liable for any illegal or improper use of this website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites or your use of them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
Prohibited uses of this website shall include, but not be limited to:
- Copying/Duplicating any content or images found on this website.
- Unauthorized distribution or sharing of passwords and/or access.
- Attempting to impersonate any person associated with the Association.
- Any activity which adversely affects the ability of others to use this website as it is intended by the Association.
- Using the email system to send unsolicited email.
- Utilizing user contact information for any use other than as it is intended by the Association.
If you have any questions regarding any of these policies, please contact us.